- Click on the button. Go to All Programs, Accessories, Communications and click on New Connection Wizard.
- Click on Next.
- Select the choice Connect to the Internet and click on Next.
- Select Set up my connection manually. Click on Next.
- Select Connect Using a dial-up modem. Click on Next.
- The next screen will ask you which ISP you intend to use. Type Widomaker. Click on Next.
- The next screen will ask you for the phone number you are planning to dial. Type in 369-9436(Newport News), 345-9436(Williamsburg), 321-9436(Southside), 804-269-9436(Richmond), or 804-824-9436(Gloucester). Click on Next.
- Enter your NSU email name next to User name. Enter your password in the Password field and next to Confirm password. (Be sure this is all-lower case). Click on Next.
- The next screen will confirm your new connection to the Widomaker server. It is recommended that you put a check in the Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop.
- Click on Finish.
- Double-click on the Widomaker connection on your desktop.