Setting up a Linksys Router
Note: Widomaker can only provide limited support on routers. Please contact Linksys with any questions at 1-800-326-7114.
1. Open a web broswer.
2. In the Address Bar, type in 192.168.1.1
3. You should then be prompted for a username and password.
3. By default, username is left BLANK and the password is "admin".
4. Click OK
5. Once logged in, select PPPoE from the drop down list.
6. For the username, type in your DSLNUMBER@value.net (no spaces or dashs).
7. Type in your password provied to Widomaker at signup.
8. Check Keep Alive
9. Click on Save Settings.