Basic Plesk Control Panel Information
1. To get to your Plesk Control Panel for your hosting with Widomaker, use the following in the address bar of your Browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox):
Please note, yes there is an 's' for secure login. Also, www.yourdomainnamehere.tld is your domain name, replace this with that information. (example: www.mycutekitty.com)
When you start to load the page, this warning may come up. Follow the browser's instructions to 'allow the exception'.
Firefox - Click for larger images - IE
2. You will then see the login page. Enter your 'username and password'. Then click 'LOGIN'. Then you will see the tools available.
Note: for your domain name to be able to point to our servers, you MUST change the DNS (Domain Name Server) entries with your registrar.
3. Once logged in, you can access your domain by clicking on the domain name you see setup in the Control Panel.
4. Click the Home Button to see the main panel.
5. Now you see the tools in front of you. You can work with Email, Files, and many other settings. There are help files available for each item once you've clicked into it. Please read if you are in doubt.
6. To access your website via FTP, you need the domain name, username and password for your FTP program such as Filezilla, WS_FTP or similar FTP Program. You should not have to change any of the FTP default settings.